The Preacher's Daughter by Shelly Morgan

The Preacher's Daughter (Rough Riders MC #1)The Preacher's Daughter by Shelly Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 cliff hanging stars

Talk about hot and edgy, this book had me hooked from the start. Engaging and loveable characters made it such an easy read; with a bad a** biker and a ‘good girl’ gone wild I was hooked.

Angel and Torq were so easy to get lost in. Angel with her passion for living the life she wanted rather than the life she was told to; and her fiery temper was quite the combination. Torq, well I love a bad boy biker and he had this down to a T; his attitude and alpha male persona were such a turn on. I loved the cat and mouse game he and Angle played, the sexual tension between them was palpable.

This book evoked so many emotions, anger, fear and lust were ever present throughout the story, and the cliff hanger ending….well thank you very much for that!! I’m not sure how I’ll last until the next instalment, so author Shelly Morgan I do hope you are busy writing.

B2B Lesley

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts