Pakhan's Salvation by V.F. Mason

Title: Pakhan's Salvation
Series: Pakhan Duet Book Two
Author: V.F. Mason
Genre: Mafia Romance w/Dark Elements
Rosa 

My life changed in the span of twenty-four hours. 

My family had tried their best to make my world as familiar as possible yet something about their touch and words always felt wrong. 
Only in my dreams, in the arms of the amber-eyed stranger, I found solace. 
Until the Pakhan of Bratva showed up, claiming I belonged to him. 
Pakhan 
Rosa Giovani became mine. 
Only I’d failed to protect her from the evil neither of us expected. 
Pakhan of Bratva lost the desire to keep his sanity intact and settled in the darkness, so consuming he never wanted to come back from it. 
Until we could meet again, I vowed to destroy everyone and everything in my wake for shattering our hearts. 
Warning: It is necessary to read first Pakhan’s Rose, before starting Pakhan’s Salvation. This book concludes the Pakhan Duet series.


==OUR REVIEW==
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I have been patiently waiting for this book as I needed to know what happened to Rosa and Dominic, and boy was I not disappointed…it was certainly worth the wait.
Obviously this is the second part of Dominic and Rosa’s story, so cannot be read as a standalone. From the start this book had me hooked; there was so much going on I didn’t want to put the book down. I loved the intensity of the story and the way Rosa’s body and subconscious knew Dominic the minute she laid eyes on him again.
There are so many little twists and turns and I was forever trying to piece together who the mastermind behind the whole plan was, eventually I got it, but not until right before they were revelled by the author. This story had me feeling all sorts of emotions, on so many occasions I wondered how life could be so cruel to Rosa, the hell she went through on more than one occasion was heart breaking. But what I loved was that she refused to let it hold her back or break her spirit. The conversations/pep talks Rosa has in her head throughout the book were amusing and on more than one occasion I found myself laughing at her inner ramblings.
My love for Dominic never changed; yes he is a bad guy, I mean he is the Pakhan after all, but his love for Rosa and his determination to protect her made him so swoon worthy. I loved that the epilogue to this story was 20 years in the future, it’s always nice to see what the future holds for our fictional characters, it makes losing them so much easier.
Another fantastic story and I can’t wait for more from this author and some of my favourite fictional characters…Connor needs a story J.

B2B Lesley


 
“WOW!! I can't even put in to words, just WOW!” - 5 star Goodreads Review
“Flawlessly plotted and full of sex and suspense, Pakhan's Salvation by V.F. Mason was an incredible story that I did not want to end.” - 5 Star Review from Just Let Me Read
V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her momma over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen. 
Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it.When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.
 
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts