Keeping Her Wet by M. Robinson

Keeping Her WetKeeping Her Wet by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I heard that this author was bringing back couples for a little sexy action? I was all in. I downloaded this baby as fast as I could and Holy Hotness!!!! This anthology is mega hot and mega steamy and Gahhhh!

10 short novellas, 10 steamy encounters with some of my favorite couples. I say some because there were a couple of duos who were unfamiliar to me. But hey, they're not now because I got slammed with steam. I'm downloading the other books of these couples because...Damn! I loved every bit of every scene.

All I can say is get this now if you are looking for something to get you in the mood or just for a little bit of spice in your bedroom! Trust me these trysts are wow!

5 "Wet" ⭐️s
B2B Mila


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts