Books that make us blush...Out Now!

Me trying to cool down after reading the shower scene from Trinity by M. Never. Check out the review below
Buy it on Amazon


TrinityTrinity by M. Never
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First off I have to say, this book was hot!! Like fan yourself, wiggle in your seats, blushingly hot!! I'm a newbie to this author and I've only read one other m/f/m book, and after reading that I wasn't entirely convinced it was something i would want to read again. I was unsure if I would like this, but I thought I'd give it a try because the blurb sounded intriguing! I'm so glad I did, because not only am I a new fan of her work, I'm a new fan of m/f/m books...well of hers anyways haha. It did however make me more willing to try m/f/m books!

For this being a novella, the author did a great job making the characters multi-dementional. I loved Jenn & her love for pops and there were a few times this book had me in tears. There were also times I was grinning ear to ear giggling about the flirtatiousness between the three. Shane and Chase were hot and had me wishing I could swap with Jenn and be sandwiched between the 2 studs. I really enjoyed this quick read and can't wait to read more from this author!
B2BKristinaM


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts