Review! Strokes of Gold by K.E. Osborn

Strokes of GoldStrokes of Gold by K.E. Osborn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As a fan of reading, the Olympics and this author, I knew I was on to a winner. It’s as if this author could read my mind, she took everything I love about the Olympics added some hot swoon worthy eye candy and gave me a book that had me frantically turning the pages. I could not put this book down.



I loved everything about this book. Getting to witness the sweet relationships developing between Lacy and Coby and Caro and East; the bitter and twisted plot lines that kept me on edge; the spirit and determination of Lacy to prove to herself that she could be what she wanted and achieve anything she set her mind to. This book was the perfect balance of edgy drama and rom-com. With a great storyline, on point pace and easily likeable characters and perfect villains, the author drags you into the story and even when you read The End, you still want more.



I’m not sure if there are any more books to come from this particular series, but if so, I will definitely be reading them.

B2B Lesley

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts