Review! Captivated by a Vampire: Billionaire, Rock Stars, Vampires by Susan Griscom

Captivated by a Vampire: Billionaire, Rock Stars, Vampires (Immortal Hearts of San Francisco Book 2)Captivated by a Vampire: Billionaire, Rock Stars, Vampires by Susan Griscom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars
So I read this series a little out of order, (1, 3 & then 2) but it didn't affect/take away from either books. I've really enjoyed this series so far. This book is about Chelle and Josh and how they come to terms with tragedies from their past...and then some.

I really liked seeing Chelle's point of view as a newly turned vamp. Her and Josh have this insta-chemistry and the passion they have for each other is mesmerizing. There are some twists in this book that keep you on your toes and had my emotions riding some crazy waves. Really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read about the rest of the gang!
B2BKristina

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts