Tempting Fate (Black Shamrocks MC, #4)Tempting Fate by Kylie Hillman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars

No no no, you can't leave us hanging like that, argh...okay so my review obviously starts from the end, and yes you guessed it, what a major cliff hanger, I just, I simply have no words.

Okay so I love this author and this series just gets better and better. This book is predominantly about Mik aka Mad Dog and Maddie/Lainey, but all the usual suspects are present and correct. This book really dives into the psyche of Mad Dog, we see first hand how he got his road name and we really see the depths of his love for Maddie, if it was ever in question.

You know when you read parts in some books that shock you and you have to pick your jaw up off the floor? Yup well this was how I read pretty much all of this book, there were so many unexpected twists that my mind is still reeling and my emotions are scattered. I just hope I don't have to wait too long for the next instalment, I need it now...please.

B2B Lesley

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts