Review! White Noise by Ann Grech

White Noise (Unexpected #2)White Noise by Ann Grech
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was lucky enough to be gifted a copy of this book by the author and I'm glad she did.
Having read and enjoyed the first book,White Out, I was really looking forward to this one.

When we last left off, Reef and Ford decided to pursue a relationship. Ford followed him to his training camp, securing a job in the process. Things were definitely great between them. They both decided to inform their respective families about the new relationship and it didn't go well. I was surprised about some of the family related turmoil, but satisfied with the outcome.

The love between these two characters is what makes this book amazing for me. I found myself smiling at every heartfelt scene. My favorite is when Reef sees Ford on the slopes. At first they smile at each other, but then Reef barrels toward him, knocking him to the ground and gives him a passionate kiss. That whole sequence made my heart melt and fall even deeper in love with these characters. Looking forward to the next book.

Five stars!


B2B Kirha

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts