***Review*** Tangled Web by Lizzie James

Tangled WebTangled Web by Lizzie James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This modern day Romeo and Juliet story centres around the Walker and Johnson family. The two families parted ways years ago and are now rivals in business. This makes things especially awkward for Chloe Johnson when Nathan Walker sets his sights on her and surname aside he is making it his mission to make her his, the only problem is that Chloe wants to resist but for how long can she hold out?

This book was my first by this author and I loved it. I sped through it in just 2 sittings. The story was fast paced and I loved the main characters and loathed the evil ones. Although there was a slight air of 'instalove' in this tale, with the pace of the story I really didn't mind. The steamy scenes were extremely hot and I fell in love with Nathan just like every other woman who looks in his direction. My only complaint with this book was the ending....talk about a cliffhanger!!! I need to know what happens next!

I can't wait to get my teeth stuck into the sequel of this series. I give this a solid 4.5 stars.

B2B Natalie

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts