One Week to Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #3)One Week to Score by Kate Meader
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars

This was a new author for me, and one I’m glad I’ve found. Her writing style is so down to earth, it made reading this book so easy.

I immediately fell in love with both Flynn and Liv. I felt connected to and invested in them and their potential relationship. Their path to possible happiness is not an easy one, Flynn has a few skeletons in his closet, and Liv is the little sister of Flynn’s best friend. There are so many other factors at play, you really do wonder if they will ever get past them and get the HEA.

The storyline was really well balanced, with plenty of laughter and a few heart stopping moments, both happy and sad. Although this book is the third in the series. It can be read as a standalone, which is what I did, but I will be going back to read the first two as there is mention of those characters in this book, and their stories sound like they will be right up my street. The pace of the story may come across as fast, but given the history it worked really well.

To summarise, if you are looking for a fun and flirty read, this book is for you.

B2B Lesley

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts