Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)Hitched: Volume Two by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The second instalment in this romantic comedy series, I couldn't get enough, and another cliff hanger, argh.

Seriously this series so far has taken me on the wildest ride. Picking up exactly where the first book ended, we are thrown back into the madness that is Noah and Olivia's lives, and every page has something to make you laugh out loud, giggle, sigh or just scream nooooo at your kindle.

This book shows more of the trust building between Noah and Olivia, and has some seriously hot under the collar moments, but no HEA; but where would be the fun in that!!! I loved seeing the protective side of Noah's character, it just made me fall in love with him all over again, well that is until the ending, argh

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts