Lost In Scotland by Hilaria Alexander

Lost In ScotlandLost In Scotland by Hilaria Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Beautiful and well deserved 5 stars.

What a truly beautifully written book. The author put so much description into the story that you truly could get ‘Lost in Scotland’ I loved that this book told a story of love and feelings and avoided any real major drama; it truly didn’t need it. The story line and amazing characters were more than enough to capture and hold the reader’s attention.

Sam was such a strong understated character, she was beautiful both inside and out and selfless in her actions to make sure Hugh had his much deserved chance at stardom. Hugh, well of course he was swoon worthy, strong and handsome; kind and caring; passionate and understanding, he really was the full package. This couple really were a joy to get to know and from the minute they met, I was definitely on their side.

This book had all the feels, the initial hurt and betrayal poor Sam had to endure; then the lust, love and devastation was all palpable, you felt the emotion rather than just read it. I also loved the additional characters and the friendships and relationships that developed; it really made the story more true to life.

Overall this was a fantastic read and one I would recommend in a heartbeat. This book was the first I have read from author Hilaria Alexander, and I will certainly be looking for more of her work.

B2B Lesley

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts