B2B Danni Recommends!

We read so many books sent to us by awesome authors and we wanted the chance to express our love to some of our favorites. Danni is the first to be put on the spot with more to come. See what she Has to say about this book!


Buy it on Amazon

It was complicated, it was also just the beginning.
A decision.
A simple choice.
There is always that one moment in life where things could have been different. That one moment where you could have chosen a path that would lead you down a certain road. 
A different life. 
It was easier to pretend that we were still best friends, and that she was my girl and I was her boy. 
Pretending was better than knowing the truth...
I. Ruined. Us.
I had her. 
I lost her. 
I love her.
All I did was complicate us.

******************************************************************* Describe this book in three sentences:
"Hmm...I'll go with 3 words... Angsty, Gripping and Heart-wrenching"



BBF Level of Alpha-ness:
10 and above - Toss you over the shoulder wall f*ck the sh*t out of you unapologetic ALPHA





Heroine Personality:
Strong female who takes no crap from any Alpha




Why should we read this book?
"Because its F*cking Awesome"




Have you read this book before? Tell us what you think?





Comments

Popular Posts