Review! Worked Up (Made in Jersey, #3)Worked Up by Tessa Bailey

Worked Up (Made in Jersey, #3)Worked Up by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An illustrating beauty with a penchant for misusing puns and a veritable bear of a man meet in a bar… yeah I wish i knew a good bartender joke… but I don’t. What I do know is that Worked Up is no joke. This is a sexy, funny, raw story that all begins with the above encounter and continues right through to the epilogue. A fast paced read, Worked Up by Tessa Bailey follows the love story of Sam and Duke. They are both commitment phobes. Yet, all they seem to want to do is crawl inside each other and never leave.

While I’m not a believer of love at first sight, Worked Up transports you instantly into a mindset of its possibility. The author uses easy dialogue and funny situations to make it happen. I absolutely loved Duke’s sisters and their love for their brother. They added the softness to Duke that seemed to be missing when you first meet him. Another brilliant move is the plot line of Samantha’s lofty goal. Can I just say as a lover of art, I would totally support her program if there was one like it in reality. With a couple of twists, a dialogue that doesn’t quit and a whole lot of heat, Worked Up delivers a sweet love story.

This was a sweet, easy read and 4 stars.

B2B Mila

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts