Review! Wicked Mafia Prince (A Dangerous Royals Romance, #2)Wicked Mafia Prince by Annika Martin

Wicked Mafia Prince (A Dangerous Royals Romance, #2)Wicked Mafia Prince by Annika Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Wicked Stars

Wow!! Talk about some major feels!! This is the second book in the Dangerous Royals series, and the second book I've read from this author. I have to say, I've become a quick fan and will most definitely read her other books. I probably said this when I reviewed the first book, I'm iffy about mafia books, because they sometimes just don't quite hit the mark for me. This one though....this series, I can't get enough!!

I still am a bit teary-eyed writing this review, it was that good!! I loved Aleksio and Mira's story and I wasn't quite sure if I would like Viktor as much because he seemed so much more...I don't know, steel cut...raw. I felt like he was harder, colder, more ruthless. Then I read his story and I saw this whole other side of him. Yes he is harder, yes he is ruthless, but he feels so much more than you would think. That might not make sense unless you read this, I don't know, maybe because he's Russian and they're so much more dramatic than us Americans!! Haha I loved that!

Then there's Tanechka. This warrior of a woman, battling herself... at war with herself. I don't want to go into too much detail and give anything away, but oh my damn, this book and the feels it pulled out of me. I cannot wait for Savage Mafia Prince! I can't wait to meet the mysterious Kiro that everyone is looking for. And I'm hoping to get a glimpse of Viktor and Tanechka. I have to say they are my favorite so far. They fight hard and they love harder. Really great series!! If you love a good mafia book, this series will blow you away!
#B2BKristina

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts