Review! Oxygen Deprived by Lani Lynn Vale

Oxygen Deprived (Kilgore Fire, #3)Oxygen Deprived by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

******* Gifted Copy**********

All I can say is I freaking love Aspen and Drew! Love, love this story. Oxygen Deprived, the 3rd book in the Kilgore Fire Series, is a wonderful addition to the series and does not let the reader down.

What can I say about Aspen that you'll love her as much as I did. Let's see. She's a spit fire, funny as heck, woman who uses her brain muscle as well as her mouth muscle, handler of situations, whether calmly or crazy...yup she would definitely be my best friend! To handle Aspen, the author created a handsome, caring, wise and sexy, adventurous Drew. Not only was this a love story but it had elements of undercover cop work, questionable parentage, blogger reviews, which by the way you will want to know what she reviews and I guarantee you will love it when you read it. And these topics were only to name a few. How the author made the elements all worked into a fun loving, exciting and awesomely sexy beats me. She simply made it work.

Also, the author ties her other Kilgore stories with this one through her previous unforgettable characters in the Kilgore Series. This author makes each and everyone of her characters memorable and likeable that they fit in any story. Another thing that makes Oxygen Deprived a hit is the tasteful way the author addresses domestic abuse.

This was a definite 5 star read for me. All I can say now is I want Raphael's story ASAP pretty please....oh and Sam and his gang....yeah this author has loads of fun characters peeps!

B2B Mila

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts