Review! No Falling Allowed by Melissa West

No Falling Allowed (No Kissing Allowed #2)No Falling Allowed by Melissa West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars

I loved this book!! This author is new to me and I am definitely a new fan!! I didn't realize this is the second book in the series, but they are standalones. And seeing how much I loved this book, I will have to turn around and read the first one.

So, Noah and Grace. Two people with an undeniable attraction, that couldn't be any more different...in most aspects. Grace is a rich, hard working Yankee and Noah is this charming, hardworking, southern boy. Reminded me a little of Hart of Dixie....but better! Noah, for the most part, has all his ducks in a row. Grace, knows what she wants, but her head and her heart are a little conflicted. While Noah has grown up surrounded by love, Grace is loved, but in a different way, which makes her unsure about love. There were a couple times I wanted to slap Grace for her way of thinking. Like, "he's just a bartender," and "his family probably owns the bar and he works there,". I get why she thought those things, but I still wanted to slap her.
Through it all though, I think they both complimented each other perfectly. I loved their back and forth banter. I loved the whole Southern charm vs Yanks feel. I loved all the emotions this book made me feel. I was happy and giddy and then teary eyed and grumpy at parts, and I loved it!

This was a really quick read for me, as I didn't want to put it down. The story flowed very nicely and I could picture in my head how Cricket Creek looked, and in my head it looked damn adorable!! The nosiness of the town folk and their need to put themselves in others business is hilarious! I love small towns and the quaint charm they have about them. This is a great summer read and I am so looking forward to checking out other books by this author.
#B2BKristina

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts