Review! Loving His Forever by LeAnn Ashers

Loving His ForeverLoving His Forever by LeAnn Ashers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


****************** Gifted Copy **************************

After reading Protecting His Forever (Book 1, Forever Series) and having mixed feelings then starting Loving His Forever immediately after, I wasn’t sure whether I was going to like the story. However, I’m glad I gave the author a second chance.

Braelyn needed hope and safety and she needed it now. Finding her way to Sydney’s doorstep, Braelyn’s life might have just received the spark she’s been so desperately needing. Ethan, a cop with a heart of gold, encounters a broken woman on his sister’s porch and his world comes to a grinding halt. She’s beautiful, beautifully broken. Her eyes speaks the truth of what her life has been like and Ethan vows from that moment he would do anything and everything for Braelyn, one day at a time.

As a second installment, Protecting His Forever, showcases the growth of the author’s writing ability. Some of her characters have grown in depth and the plot lines are much clearer and stronger when it comes to Braelyn and Ethan’s love story. My heart went out to Braelyn in more than one place in the book. However, Braelyn’s amazing spirit to rise above her fear and help others...yeah her character got me in the feels and I couldn’t have been more proud of her. The men in this series are great. However, I would like to see more depth to the male characters in the series. They felt a little one dimensional at times and at other times the men needed more umph. You catch glimpses of more depth in Ethan’s character but it wasn’t as cohesive as it could be throughout the story.

All in all, this author is fulfilling the saying, “ try,try, try again” most brilliantly. Looking forward to reading more from this author. This is a 4 star read for me.

B2B Mila


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts