Review! Hook by Elisabeth Grace

Hook (Duplicity Duet, #1)Hook by Elisabeth Grace
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5-4 stars
I'm struggling a little here with what to say. When I first started reading this, it was pretty fast paced and the author did a great job bringing Emily's character to life. There's no denying the instant attraction between Marco and Emily, but they have sort of a strange relationship, if you can even call it that. Marco is this sexy, foreign, mysterious business man with a few secrets that endanger Emily's and Daniel's life. Of course I'm dying to know his secrets, because when you get to the end of this book, the cliffhanger is unreal and I have to know what happens!

I feel like when I got around to the 70-ish percent mark, it kind of dragged on for a bit. I did end up skimming over some of it as it seemed liked filler and nothing I really needed to know. This is my first time reading this author and she does have a nice writing style, easy to read, and knows how to leave you with a major cliffhanger. Even though it dragged on a bit for me, there's no denying I need to find out what happens in book 2!! Nice start to a....duplicit story.

B2B Kristina

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts