xRocked by a Vampire: Billionaire, Rock Stars, Vampires (Immortal Hearts of San Francisco Book 3)Rocked by a Vampire: Billionaire, Rock Stars, Vampires by Susan Griscom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars
So this is the third book in this series, but the second book I've read by this author. I read it out of order, but didn't feel as if I was missing anything. I have to say that I found I enjoyed this book more than the first. In the first book, I felt as if the dialogue was kind of strange, and not really how we would actually converse. In this one, I feel like the author did a better job in that aspect and the story flowed much better and I didn't want to put it down.

I love the whole sort of love hate thing Lane and Vanessa have going on in the beginning. As the story progresses it reveals that they both are battling inner demons and they struggle to move past the pain from their pasts that are seemingly haunting them.

I really enjoyed getting to know Lane and Vanessa better and to see them grow and eventually help each other battle those inner demons. Though at one point things are a bit rocky and had my emotions all over the place. Really loved this book and I loved Lane and Vanessa! They're my favorite so far. I'm looking forward to reading about Elvis and Gage though and can't wait to see what the author has in store for them.
B2BKristina

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts