Review! Spectacular Rascal: A Sexy Flirty Dirty Standalone Romance by Lili Valente

Spectacular RascalSpectacular Rascal by Lili Valente
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spectacular Rascal is just wow what a read! mostly told from the singular point of view for the most part but with some adorbs chapters from some unexpected character POVS. I had to read this book based on the blurb alone. He's the guy you call when you need to make other guys step off. He's rough, tough a hot alpha in a pre paid package for when your scary ex won't leave you alone. Be ready to fall in love with Spectacular Rascal and his friends.

I've read books from a male POV before and I didn't like them. The authors seemed to focus all on sex with no plot lines or the plot as an after thought. Don't get me wrong I love a good steamy scene but there needs to be a buildup in the plot to go with it not just hey random stranger lets go have sex in the bathroom. Luckily with Spectacular Rascal the author has not fallen into this trap the plot is excellent i was immersed in the story from the very first chapter, where our SR proves he will do anything for his friends.

I fell in love with the authors writing style Humorous quirky and individual this was a unique take on what could essentially be called a second chance romance right to the end. I'm hooked on Lili Valante from reading 1 book the 2nd in her Magnificent Bast*rd (* in case Amazon blocks) series and can't wait to read magnificent mess and Shane's story. 5 star read

B2B Heather

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts