***REVIEW*** Rookie Mistake by Dakota Madison

Rookie Mistake (California Dreamers Romantic Comedy Series Book 4)Rookie Mistake by Dakota Madison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Rookie Mistake was my first Dakota Madison book. It's always exciting to read a new author, will the plot strike a chord or will it fall flat as you read. For me Rookie Mistake was an enjoyable read with several humorous places the story kept me hooked I hit 90% and thought where have all the chapters gone? I'm giving this book a 3.5 star rating.

I loved the interaction between Maya and her BF Zoe, I wondered what euphemism would come out next in the pairs conversation. Told in single POV this is Maya's story, Maya a police officer has a one night stand that could ruin her career but it could be the path for true love. As her ONS turns out to be her brand new trainee Cody. This was a quick read and enjoyable I read the book as a standalone but it is actually the 4th book in the California dreamers series.

Books2blog

Heather

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts