***Review*** Ball Peen Hammer by Lauren Rowe

Ball Peen HammerBall Peen Hammer by Lauren Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've officially died and gone to Peen heaven.

Keane or Peen, as he's dubbed by his rambunctious family, is Seattle's version of Magic Mike. He has an interesting take on what women want and is not afraid to share it. In fact, he's good at it, really good, and he's not too hard on the eyes. When he is roped in by his brother to ride shotgun with a friend of a friend, he acts the only way someone with the nickname Peen would, with his own personal brand of antics and sexual innuendos.

Maddy needs to get to California to start her new school. She plans to drive alone, but her sister Hannah isn't having that. She contracts one of the Morgan brothers to make sure she arrives safely. When she is preparing to leave, Maddy is greeted by this hottie who speaks his own language. She hopes she survives this three-four day long trip without killing him...or jumping his bones.

Where do I start with this....

Lauren Rowe knocked it out of the park with this one. If you haven't read her Club series yet, then stop what you're doing, one click it, then come back to my review. You don't need it in order to read this story, but you'll want it after you do...trust me.

Did you #oneclick yet? Okay, now I can continue.

BPH made me hoot and holler like I was in a strip club. I was not only screaming for the actual strip scenes, but also for the many Peenisms about "pleasuring" the mind, body and soul of a woman. He had his own way of speaking which made me fall in love with his personality from the get go. His roommate Zander was also a great addition to Peen world. Their discussions, stoned or otherwise, were well written and laugh out loud awesome. I loved seeing the emotional side to Keane. It was nice to know that he had more personality depth than what he initially showed.

Maddy's character was also great. I love how the author handled her nervousness around guys. I felt as if I was her every time she tried to talk to the person she liked. Peen fascinated her and it was great to see that relationship blossom over the short amount of time. Maddy had some serious heartache hidden and by the end of their journey, she was able to let go and bare all to Keane.

So many other things happened that I don't want to spoil, but what I will say is pre-order this book. Seriously, preorder this book...Did you do it yet?

If you want some off the charts steaminess, stripper humor, or just fun times then this is the book for you.

More of the Morgan's please!

Five adorbsicle Stars

B2B Kirha

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts