Out Now! The story line felt unique and the characters were on point...





What an absolutely brilliantly written book. This is the first time I have read anything from this author and I was simply blown away. The story line felt unique and the characters were on point; they were mysteriously interesting and they alone made me want to read more and more. Yes there is a romance in there, but the story is so much more; the author touched on some really sensitive subjects whilst not actually going into graphic detail, but you could feel the weight of the issues, and the characters determination to rebuild and move on was palpable. This book made me feel everything the characters did, I laughed and cried, I felt betrayed and used, I hurt and I healed. The overall reading experience left me satisfied but also wanting more, I did have my suspicions about certain characters and the ending; although I was horrified that someone could do such a thing I wasn’t completely surprised.

Overall this is a fantastic read and I will certainly be keeping my eye out for more works from this author.
#B2B Lesley
 (less)

Comments

Popular Posts