Fake Fiancée by Ilsa Madden-Mills

Fake FiancéeFake Fiancée by Ilsa Madden-Mills
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a wonderful sweet love story this turned out to be from start to finish! Fake Fiancée is the latest masterpiece by Ilsa Madden-Mills and I was so happy Max and Sunny's story was my first introduction to her writing style and safe to say she has gained a new reader.

Written from dual points of view, Fake Fiancée sparks with brilliance as fate takes a dangerous step. Max and Sunny crash together in a breathless moment of survival. They were meant to be. Yet, they didn't know it then and years would go by before their paths cross. Can I tell you the intrigue is awesome? I was squirming in my seat to know what would happen next.

I loved Sunny's character. My heart went out to her in several places. In other places, she totally became my shero in a certain scene in the book. I was yelling in my quiet house "Knock her out!" I don't condone violence but I would have given Sunny a pass. Max on the other hand was what I would have termed a pretty jock and took a while to grow on me. The author worked her magic though and he was one jock I grew to love merely for the fact he was more than a pretty face. Max had depth to his character only Sunny was privy to seeing. When Sunny and Max engage with each other, the banter between them was effortless and worked for the pair especially when trust was an issue. My favorite person in this book? Tough choice between Sunny and Mimi. The author wrote two really wonderful characters and you definitely have to read the story to see why Mimi is a contender.

Amid sabotage, nasty exes, and fake escapades, Max and Sunny come to a clarity that they were meant to find each other. All I could think as I read the last chapter, "he was her lobster." So I wonder who's story is next? Tate? Isabella? Doesn't matter too much, because I will be sure to have my downloading finger ready.

4.5 ⭐️️s
B2B Mila

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts